Woodlife Trails Course List
If you are unsure of what course to choose or require any further details, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
If no date is shown for your course, please select the option to register an interest. We will notify you when a date becomes available.
All courses take place in North Essex unless otherwise stated and some may take place in Hatfield Forest in association with the National Trust.
|Woodlife Trails Courses|
|Bushcraft and Tracking Day for Families- An unforgettable journey through England’s woodlands & forests for families & individuals. Raise your awareness, discover plant a tree uses and be introduced to the art of tracking. Read more…|
|Family Bushcraft, Tracking and Wildcamp Weekend
- - A weekend course designed for the whole family. Learn plant uses, woodland crafts, camp crafts and tracking skills all together as a family and if you like, stay over and wild-camp in the woodland or forest. Read more…
|Family Pairs (or partnership) Development
- Designed primarily for partnership or family bonding e.g. father/son mother/daughter. You will learn about woodlands, develop skills and have fun along the way. Fri - Sun. Suitable for families, family pairs, or partnerships or small groups (group discounts apply). Read more…
|Wilderness Camp Course
- This weekend course shows you how to set up wild camps in the wilderness from base camps to quick shelters. Includes hygiene, basic cooking, fires, stoves and shelter arrangements. Test out different kit before committing to buy.Read more...
|Wilderness Immersion Course
- A whole weekend of immersion into England’s forests and woodlands getting close-up and personal with it’s inhabitants. Includes night tracking, dark adaption techniques and use of night vision eqpt. 3 days (Friday to Sunday) Suitable for individuals and groups with wild camping experience. Read more…
|Woodland Tracker Course
-The Woodland Tracker course is a Friday to Sunday intermediate tracking course specially designed to show you how to track in woodland environments. For this, we will draw on our expert knowledge of the natural environment and its inhabitants, knowledge of bushcraft, various different tracking techniques and modern forensic, detection and deduction techniques. Read more
|Bespoke Group, Corporate Development or Individual Courses
- A pick and Mix selection of skills and content for serious team-building, group development sessions, informal relaxing days or weekends out in the woods. Also suitable for works and social outings, scouts, school or youth groups or cadets (group discounts apply). This is also suitable for those individuals who like to learn alone (one-to-one sessions) or those who wish to develop their own bespoke course content. Read more…
|Gift Voucher- The ideal gift if you are looking for something for him or her and not sure what to get. This voucher can be traded in towards any Woodlife Trails course on the course list including a bespoke one-to-one session. Read more…|
|Expeditions - Together with our Associates we will be offering expeditions very soon.
See our Expeditions page...